This green juice is a source of energy, life and strength: the avocado provides the healthy fats, the spinich is packed with nutrients and vitamins, the broccoli brings essential antioxidants, the mushroom the protein, the spirulina is rich in protein and vitamins and the sea water has all the spectrum of minerals your body needs. You can play around with these ingredients! Feel free to adjust the recipe with the similar ingredients you already have in your kitchen/fridge. Your takeaway from this recipe should be “a green juice a day keeps the doctor away!”. Fact.
Green Power JuicePrint Recipe
- The flesh of half a large avocado
- A handfull of fresh spinich
- A small broccoli florette
- Four hidrated mushrooms (optional)
- A teaspoon of pumpkin seed cold press oil (or a tablespoon of pumpking seeds)
- A tea poon of spirulina powder
- 100 ml of sea water (optional). If you don't have sea water, use a pitch of sea salt
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- A dash of lemon juice
- A cup of water
Place all the ingredients in a blender and blitz for a minute or two until smooth.
You can adjust the thickness of the mixture by adding a little more water.